Translater

Tuesday 17 September 2013

First Analysis

-Ralph John Perou, known professionally as Perou, is a British fashion, portrait and music photographer who has also appeared as a judge on Make Me a Supermodel UK and on season 2 of Bravo TV's American Make Me a Supermodel.
-I like this photo of Perou because it's in black and white. To me it shows alot of emotion, he shows this because his face is looking towards to the floor and he is not smiling but it doesn't make him look unhappy. My eye is drawn to the bottom of the cross and because its white it sands out more, my eye follows the cross upwards and take me to his face.
However all of the shot is in focus-none is out of focus.This means that all of the image is clear so the person who is looking at the photo is not focused on one point of the photo.


No comments:

Post a Comment